Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What are good weight loss tips for mothers? -

I am a 32 year old mother of a 9 year old boy. Prior to having my son I danced for the university I attended and maintained 150 lbs at 5 7. Since having my son I fluctuate mostly between 200 and 180 carrying majority of my weight above the waist. I do workout occasionally, however have not been able to get below 175. I would like to get back to a 150 lbs or at least look lean and fit. What are some good foods to eat that are low in fat and carbohydates? Also what are good excercises to reduce over all weight and my midsection?

Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol, a natural weight loss supplement that I saved money on at theweightlossplace.com Good luck and stay focused = )

if you want to get fit and lose some weight, you need to exercise 6 times a week and not just occasionally. you have to find the time to exercise atleast 1 hour a day. (walk for 1 hr and dance for 30 mins) eat fresh fruits, and steamed vegetables. stay away from fried food, cakes, bread, chips and soda. eat baby carrots, 100 calories popcorn, grape fruit for snacks. dont eat after 8pm. good luck.