Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Anyone know where you can but adipex online and they bill you for it?? -

Yeah, so I have been on Adipex for over a month in a half to prepare for my wedding which was the 12th...I am out and I am not a canidate for the weight loss program anymore. Can ya ll help?!?!? I found a site a few days ago, but I lost it, and they bill you for your pills!!!

You must be really careful, especially when phentermine has become a highly controlled drug and it is actually illegal to sell it online. There is nothing wrong with phen if you get it with a prescription from your doc. Also there are some non-controlled meds that you can still get online and get the real deal, but I personally think that 99% of the pharmacies pushing phen online are scamsThis is a good source that describes and reports some of the online phentermine scams.. but there are many others out there...

Phentermine is highly regulated these days. It s next to impossible to get it, even over the internet, without a prescription. And even if you do find a site, it s probably not a reputable one. Scammers are starting to post links even here on yahoo answers (Scam sites are selling fake pills that just sound like phentermine - phenhermine, phentrimine and many more..)The only way is to get it from a doctor.None of the people I know who once ordered phen online still do it. The good online pharmacies have stopped selling it, and just scammers areleft who gladly take an advantage of this situation. If you will find a real and reliable source where you can still order the real stuff online then you will be very, very lucky. Just keep fingers crossed the pharmacy will be in business until your order arrives, because it can get closed any moment..I stopped using phen 9 months ago andstarted to take acomplia after I quit phen. It also works fine for me and I am losing a pound or a few every week.It is very popular in UK, Germany and many other countries worldwide. Not so much in the US yet.This is good site for Acomplia info if anyone s interested