Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Has anyone used the 321 baby bulge be gone exercise program? -

Its a program created by a celebrity trainer, Ramona Braganza. I saw it on the tv guide channel today, it wasn t an infomercial it was more like an introduction to her program, I guess you could say. But I looked it up and found her website http://www.321babybulgebegone.com/ I m really interested in it and I would love to hear from anyone who has used it or thinks that it seems like a good weight loss program. Thanks in advance!

I haven t, but to be honest, from the looks of the website I wouldn t use it. If she was as successful as it sounds, her webpage would be more professional.

Exercise is just as pivotal as food intake when it comes to losing weight, but the one thing which definitely showed results for me is wu-yi tea, it can be viewed in the resource box underneath, they have a limited number of free trials left, it has been featured in Fox News and USA Today. I lost twenty five pounds, it definitely does produce results!