Thursday, April 20, 2006

Question about healthy weight loss :)? -

I am loosing weight by eating right and excercising. I have a cardio and strength training routine that I am supposed to do 4-5 times a week for about 1 and 1/2 hours per day. As a university student, for my summer job I will be working at a childrens outdoor camp and living in a cabin. Since I assume that I wil be running around outside doing activities all day will my workout still be effective if I skip the cardio portion when I am at camp? WIll I still be able loose about 2 pounds per week? Im just not sure I want to go jogging by myself in bear country lol Thanks ppl.

Wow! You re doing great! Ok, try to avoid the typical high starch/fat/carb camp foods and find ways to incorporate exercise into your daily routine and you should be okay.Failing that, maybe wear a bear bell and go for a jog with a few people?

In order to not do your cardio at camp you have to maximize every opportunity you have to work out.You ll be outdoors at a camp! Go for a hike with other people, go swimming, play vollyball/baseball/soccer.As long as you re being active every day there won t be a need to excersize on top of it, you ll be to exhausted anyway.Just be careful of camp food . You may not loose the weight you want if you eat the crappy high calorie food they normally serve at camps.

Limit your cals to 1400/day while at camp and work the cardio into your job. That shouldn t be too hard to do at summer camp chasing after all those kids. With this plan, 2 pounds/week may be doable, depending on how much you weigh now, but don t be disappointed with only a pound a week. Good luck and have fun!

http://www.dietcure.com/curea.htmlread this book the diet cure . it is wonderful!

Ya