Monday, April 24, 2006

HELP ME, Exercise dilemma, Im not losing any weight, why? -

I have a major problem, I ve been working out the last 3 months 4x a week and am NOT losing any weight! I teeter between 138 and 140 every week! When I work out I do an hour a session, 4 miles, I walk a half mile at 3.1mph with an incline of 2, then I go to the elliptical and do 3 miles on the weight loss program, then I go back to the treadmill for a cool down of half mile. By the time I m done I m sweating like a pig, but still am NOT losing weight! What am I doing wrong??? I ve been eating really good lately too, all kinds of fresh fruits and veggies, and smaller portions. For breakfast I have a bowl of raisin bran cerealLunch I have a ham and roast beef sandwich with no condiments, and a cup of applesauce.for a snack I usually have a bananaFor dinner it varies but I usually have a salad with fat free ranch dressing, and soupHELP ME!

right now looks like you are counting calories and letting the carbs come as they may.. try swapping that... limit your carb input and let the calories come as they may....although honestly doesn t sound like you have much to lose at this point in time.. would of course have to see a pic of ya to know for sure.. but unless you are under 5 5 sounds like you are fine..

Well you re living healthy which is great.Learning how,when and what you can eat to increase your metabolism and help your body burn more calories healthily is the way for you to get more satisfactory results from your workouts. In fact you could probably cut down on all that exercise and lose more weight adopting this approach.Nutritional science has come a long way see the site below for more;