Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Help me with my whole healthy weight loss week....? -

I ve got a week off of work and I m going to dedicate it to weight loss. (Obviously do a few things inbetween!)I go to slimming world which is a healthy eating/weight loss club, I ve been following the diet for 6 months now and I ve lost 17lb, it s easy to follow, basically healthy eating. I m also a regular at the gym (Just not so regular as before!)I ve got a week off of work, to just chill. But I m going to dedicate it to losing weight. I m going to follow the diet religiously and work out at my hardest at the gym...Any tips at all? Such as workouts? Detox stuff? The maximum I ve lost in a week is 3.5lb purely doing the diet. Any tips or advice will be much appreciated! Thanks! (In advance!!)

First of all, give yourself a big pat on the back... for dedicating the week to health and fitness... that is the first step towards success. Second, I would break away from the normal exercises you do and try something different, that you can t easily do while working.Try a 10 mile bike ride everyday... through the internet, I am sure you could find some great bike paths. Or, map out a 6 mile walk for each day... see something beautiful, and pack water! If you like to swim, do that too! There is an old vcr I have (I also have it on dvd,) called Callanetics. It is all about stretching exercises, and let me tell you it works to tone muscles you never knew you had. If you can t find it at the local video store, try amazon, or yahoo shopping. You feel totally relaxed after the tape, like you just went to the spa. You can see a difference after only 10 hours.... I m not kidding and this is not a commercial (I have no affiliation with them.)Anyhow, you have motivated me to lose the weight I want to lose, so I will practice what I preach, and break out the tape and follow weight watchers (which I am on now.) Good luck... and Good loss!!! Positive attitude is everything, and you have that!