Friday, April 14, 2006

How to lose weight...extremely fast? -

I am going to a camp in like 2 weeks. I have a lot of weight to lose. We re talking 50 pounds. If you re good in math you ll realize that s about 3 pounds a day. Give me a diet or meal plan or something, please. I m so desperate. I will not stoop to pills though or any medication. Exercise CAN T be the key, though. Please don t give me any of this that s unrealistic garbage. I don t want to hear it. Look, if you feel that I m begging...I am! Don t give any stupid gradual weight loss program, I want to lose 3 pounds a day. Don t tell if it s possible or not, just tell me how. It shouldn t be making me run for 10 hours. Little exercise, moderate eating, and fast weight loss. Please help me, I really am ashamed of my weight and now have a deadline of 2 weeks! Please help me!

Metamussel or exlax, or benefiber.....my friend took the last one and was crapping for hella days! She lost 6 lbs in one day! Drink lots of water too

It s a bad idea to try to lose so much weight in such little time. I have successfully lost about 40 pounds in month and half..but even that wasn t such a good idea. I replaced one of my meals with apples. Cut back on the bread and rice, but amped up my consumption of meat and chicken breast. Of course exercise helped a lot. Took up boxing which burned pounds like crazy. There are some weight loss drugs out there that might work for you. But I suggest you consult a doctor before going down that route. These may also have some side effects that aren t that pleasant. Nonetheless, most of them work. Try xenical. Read more about it a href= http://www.euromedonline.com/weigh��The bad part, I gained some of the weight back after a year (about 15 pounds)..not so bad, but that s because I didn t even try to maintain my weight. I eat a lot and I don t exercise at all now. Losing weight is just the beginning, it takes a lot of discipliine to keep it off.

the only way to lose weight is by using more calories than you consume. 3500 calories equal one pound of fat so to lose three pounds a day you would have to use 10500 more calories than you consume that day. I m not sure if it s really possible unless your body burns an abnormally high amount of calories anyway (ie a VERY high metabolism)Of course the more you weigh the more calories your body needs to just live and function but even for someone weighing 250 lbs and having a moderately active lifestyle their body only needs about 2600 to do so.Good luck.

To successfully lose weight, you must carry outa plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionallybalanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity. I found useful informations at http://myweight.info/

Yep it is unrealistic infact you would probably nearly die if you lost 3 pounds a day - but you didn t want to hear that so seeing as you will never get a diet like and will end up starving yourself check this out:www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/ - 100% free, no registration with complete recipe and cooking instructions + 7 day eating plan BUT don t click on the better weight loss solution in the yellow box, it requires you to payIt is describes as enabling one to lose up to 10 pounds a week (soup is alot tastier than it sounds). Although I can t stop you don t do it for more than week and give it atleast 2 weeks break in between if you have to but ultimately its up to you.Combine that with 30 mins alternating walking/jogging and you are set for as big a weight loss as you should have, even though technically you should not even try something this drastic. If you are 18 or under also don t do it and remember you may look better for camp but without a proper diet/exercise routine it ll be there to greet you when you come backAlso I am not a doctor but have tried this before and it worked for me (until I put it all back on) so ASK YOUR DOCTOR before doing it like I did mine recenly!

okay first, its not good to loose a lot of weight in such a little time. but here s something i try once in a while.run/walk about an hour a day. after that workout, whether you go to the gym or something. swimming is also very very good. its gonna trim you down real fast real good. at the beach, pool, anywhere, just try. Im not 100% sure if you ll loose 3 pounds a day but this is a very good way to be on your way.also, pick 2 days in a week and eat nothing but 1 egg white in the morning. then in an hour and a half eat 1 grapefruit. then in another hour and a half eat 1 egg white. and back n forth. DRINK A LOT OF WATER. GRAPFRUIT BREAKS DOWN AND BURNS FAT. the fat will not leave your body if you dont drink water. You will loose 2 lbs a day like this. (so i heard)pls make sure u dont overdo it. consult your doctor if you feel like fainting. good luck.