Thursday, April 27, 2006

I need to gain weight...? -

I need help in gaining weight. I am tired of being small. I have 3 kids and I am still small. My mom doesn t have a small weight issue and my dad works out to keep himself in shape so it s weird that I turn out like this. I hate it when people tell me that they wish they were my size because I be wishing they were they size. I tired of seeing all the weight loss programs and vitamins. Can anyone give me some advice in gaining weight. I already tried ensure, boost, and eating a lot.

why would you gain weight--unless you are dangerously thin. if it s about appearance, it s stupid to do something like that for vanity. why risk clogging your arteries and hurting your health just cause you are sick of being thin. let your body maintain it s natural weight--it s what s best for your own body.

eat eat eat, thats all we can say. I wouldn t load yourself with alot of fried foods, because that s just unhealthy....but eat alot of carbs and protein. If you can get in about 1/2 to 1 gram (protein and carbs) per pound of body weight you want to be then that should help. Also the times you eat. Eat late at night and as soon as you wake up to stop your fasting cycle...hence break-FAST. Good luck!

Start workout, and take supplements.