Thursday, April 27, 2006

Im trying to lose some belly fat? -

okay well, err. im 128 nd 5 foot 3-4ish. i dont have a lot of belly fat, but i want to lose some. soo what fruits should i eat? nd i know the eat less move more thing, soo dont tell me that. i dont wanna do some weight loss programs either. what excersise would be the best? nd the fruits? thankss :DD!

Get Rid Of Belly Fat - Exercises to Lose My TummyStuck on how to choose a good legislation or product to squander fat off of your tummy. Are you saying how do I find exercises to lose my tummy with so many options to pick from? I was if your particularly position one day a additonally back. I was looking for something to help me shed some pounds off my waist line. After all, it is a good thing to be in shape and I figured I could workout at home and avoid gym fees and the hassle of actually turning out my butt to the gym.More Info here:-Source(s):http://xrl.us/bek2ys

The best way to lose the weight is diet and excercise. The belly fat would probably come from just eating processed foods and causing some back up in your colon walls. Detox formulas work well to lose that. In terms eating however, it would be wise to eat more fruits and vegetables. All are good, just choose your favorite ones. Hopefully you are not allergic. Taste is important.Finally. Exercise. Depending on how fast you want to lose the weight, you will have to increase the amount of times you should visit the gym. Doing weight training is not a bad idea for a girl. You want to create some muscle so that fat can dissolve better. (It is more soluble in muscle than in fat tissue)But i don t want to look huge?Don t worry it s impossible for you to look like Arnold Schwarzenneger. Nearly impossible. So weights are your friend. Believe me.

Strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, apples and bananas. As for exercises anything that is cardio will burn fat. So that could be running, jump roping, walking, crunches, sit ups, just moving throughout the day helps. I run every morning and eat a crap load of veggies and nuts, peanut butter and tofu and I lost my stomach

You can t just lose fat and not be doing a weight loss program, so your question doesn t make sense to me.Do you mean you would like to build muscle? Try pilates.Why are you so obsessed about fruits? O_o A fruit is a fruit. Some have lower calories; they are all healthy for you. If you want to cut calories, eat vegetables.

Hi I know this not what you want to here, but if you want to lose belly fat, then you have to cut back on your calories. www.how-2-lose-body-fat.com explains in great detail how to properly lose belly fat.

Pull your tummy muscles in as much as you can, and do it as often as you can.

ab crunches, and any fruits would be ok