Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Please help me?? I am a fat guy and i need to healthy weight loss site???\? -

Yes hello everyone i am a very fat guy people laugh at me when i walk down the ( i think or i may just be parinoid) street i am 25 live on my own i am basically 5 foot 9 and i weigh 16 stone and i finally want to change my situation the reason i want a healthy fat lose weight site so lose weight in private

Hi sorry to hear of your problem let me just say that If your trying to lose weight, chances are you are swapped by the vast amount of easy available information on the Internet. I was too until i went to this site which really helped me loss weight the healthier way.For more information on how to solve your weight loss problem visit:http://cure1.weightloss-1review.info/tip.html

Try low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein, and exercise. The foods are low caloried, and yet filling and healthy. Brisk walking is great for burning body fats.It is my lifestyle now. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.Details such as my experience, meals, snacks, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog