Friday, April 14, 2006

quot;Weigh Downquot; workshop--Any opinons? -

Has anyone ever heard of the Weigh down weight loss program, and if so do you have anything good or bad to say about it?

Yes. I joined a group several years ago and was successful with the Weigh Down program. It is like everything else, if you apply yourself, you will be successful at it. The minute you stop, you will more than likely go back to your old habits and consequently gain weight. The group I was in eventually quit meeting. I learned some great things going through the program and I still apply some of those things to my life. Some good advice that really works.....you need to exercise and drink water, water, water! Going through the program also helped me with my personal relationship with God. It is a good program. Best wishes!