Thursday, April 13, 2006

What are safe weight loss products? -

I m 21 years old, about 5 7 and 158 lbs and I cannot take it anymore. I eat a vegetarian diet, I exercise about 3-4 times a week PLUS I have a physically active job. What are safe weight loss products for someone who wants to desperately lose 20-25 lbs?

The truth is weight loss products or pills won t get you where you need to be. If they were to help you lose weight, you would gain it back after you quit taking the pills. First of all, it doesn t sound like you are that heavy. Secondly, it sounds like you just need to tweek what you are doing--diet and exercise. This would get you where you want to be safely, effectively, and it will last.This might help: http://weightlossguide.cjb.net

crevax is very effective on me, i lost 8 pounds in the first week and now i am looking forward to see myself in a month more with crevax.