Thursday, April 13, 2006

LAXATIVES AND PERIOD .? -

QUESTION, KINDA GROSS. BUT HEY, LIFE. i was on my period. about the 4th day and i drank a laxative. 2 help start my beginnin of the weight loss program im doin. anyways since i drank the laxative. I havent done a bowel movement the way ur supposed to. (the whole day). and now my period is still here, its like going on 12 days now and i usually get it for 7 days. ANYWAYS. DOES TAKING THE LAXATIVE WHILE ON UR PERIOD, INCREASE THE NUMBER OF DAYS U BLEED.

No, taking a laxative doesn t control how many days you bleed. Be careful when using laxatives because they can really mess you up and make you dependent on them. Only use them when you need them and not for weight loss. Also, stay hydrated because being dehydrated will make you constipated.Idk about your period, that s just odd but I m sure it happens to everybody once in a while.