Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What do you think of these weight loss products? -

Hi All,I recently found this website www.healthy-solutions.info The products look amazing and I know one or two poeple that have used this sort of thing. What do the rest of you think? Do they actually work?

Avoid consuming any diet pills or supplement. For most people, the risks involved with taking diet supplements significantly outweigh the results any person would receive.Over-the-counter (OTC) weight loss pills are probably the most popular diet supplement on the market. However, most of these drugs are not tested by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and therefore these products are not subject to the standard guidelines on advertising and dosage. Most OTC diet pills contain an unregulated amount of powerful amphetamine-like properties, which have been associated with serious health risk including permanent physical detriment and even death.At the source below you will find a lot of info about the Risk of Diet Pills Supplements and some advice about diet program that is safe and effective.

I have been through it all and know what s it about. The main thing is to stick in there. You can t be an addict to food and never exercise if you want to live a healthy life and keep the weight off. I ve worked out, done every diet, and all types of classes. Nothing works, besides dedication and intelligence towards the subject of losing weight. First, depending on how much weight you need to lose, your diet is the first concern. You can t eat 10,000 calories a day and expect the weight to come off, even if you are exercising a lot. Which brings us to the next thing. Duh, Exercising...This is a must especially if you need to a lot of weight. Get at least 30 mins of some good hardcore exercising. Do some cardio, in the long run, it s good for the heart.However, I find the most hardest part of losing weight/keeping it off, in my diet. It s so hard to keep your fingers out of the cookie jar or those chocolate goodies. I ve found a great addition to help any one out, it s a natural weight loss supplement called Proactol. Now don t get all crazy on me and say diet pills don t work. That is true, but not in this case. This one isn t meant to burn pounds while you sit on the couch. It s an appetite suppressant, along with being a fat binder. I saved money on the pills at theweightlossplace.com along with getting some good info. It basically makes those fingers not go towards the cookie jar. For me it s the best pill I ve tried and I ve tried cupboards full. Now this doesn t mean you have to follow my foot steps but I ve successfully lost roughly 70 pounds and keeping it off til this day. Well good luck and remember what I said, Dedicate.

I ve lost weight mainly due to excercising and eating healthy. Pills and all the rest is a quick fix that damages your body and you end up gaining the weight back.

Pills, drinks... etc. are all psychological. They re placebos. Once a person realizes they need to lose a few pounds, all it takes is effort. You eventually eat less while taking those placebos, and workout 30 minutes a day at least.

Hi dear,I think now a days no body has time for exercise and yoga so now these products proves amazing effect we can try if we want to loose our heavy weight also hoodia can help us for loosing weight.

You wold be better of doing a low carb diet with high cardio and would lose weight.. Or you can do a low fat diet.

Hi there,The first thing I want to say is I am so glad I never had any of these cynical people who have replied to your question so far there to help me when I was trying to lose weight! I would probably be still be a size 12!! I can t believe some of the answers that people have given you thus far. Mine is going to be a whole lot different, and guess what, it s based on my own personal weight loss triumph.The website you checked out specializes in Herbalife products. I don t know if you have ever heard of this company, but they ve been around for 28 years, are in 69 countries around the world, and are listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Up until about three years ago, I had never heard of the company myself. Then I met the man who is now my husband, and he introduced me to the Herbalife products. Let s just say that my life changed drastically from that point forward. Let me backtrack just a bit though to make sure this all makes sense. I just want to say something upfront. I was never one of these people who struggled with my weight all my life. Actually, I was naturally thin and had a fast metabolism all the way up until the age of about 25 when I was prescribed an anti-depressant that turned my whole world upside down. A side effect of the medication was rapid weight gain due to increased appetite. I gained nearly 40 pounds in a matter of two months, getting stretch marks and eventually leaving my petite 5 2 frame under the stress of being a size 10/12 and weighing nearly 170 pounds.Now fast forward a few years to the time when I met my husband. I was honest with him about what had caused my weight problem, and he recommended that I try Herbalife because he had successfully lost weight on the products and was even a distributor. I relunctantly gave in thinking I was just wasting more money on more weight loss products that were going to leave me feeling the same way the others did: anxious, nervous, irritable, shaky, with my heart feeling like it might beat out of my chest at any time. What s worse, these other products not only made me feel physically ill, but they never made me lose any weight either! I was making myself miserable for nothing.You see, I had tried probably 30+ different diet plans, pills, powders, teas, liquid tonics...you name it, I probably tried it. I also ate a balanced diet with lots of salads, very limited fats, and drank plenty of water daily. I exercised almost daily, joined gyms to lose the weight, walked miles and miles every week. Nothing worked. NOTHING! Believe me I tried EVERYTHING I could think of. This medicine had obviously changed something within me at a metabolic level and I truly thought I d never have my body back.Thankfully I took my boyfriend s (now my husband) advice and tried Herbalife. I began losing weight my first week. After about 5 months I had lost 47 pounds and had gone from a size 10/12 to a size 2/4. I had energy like never before (those daily afternoon naps were a thing of the past), and my health drastically improved. I used to get sick all the time, it just seemed like a way of life for me. My local walk-in clinic knew me by my first name, as I went there almost monthly for either a urinary tract infection, a sinus infection, allergies, bronchitis, or something!With Herbalife, I lost the weight, kept it off, and even drastically improved my health at the same time. I hardly ever get sick anymore, and when I do catch a little bug here or there, my recovery time is super fast. The very best part? I have never gained so much as an ounce of the weight back. Ok, that s not entirely true. In 2007 I gave birth to our first child, and I gained about 37 pounds while pregnant with her. As you could have probably guessed, I lost all my baby weight within about 7 months using Herbalife once again. Please, do yourself a favor. Avoid the cynics of the world and their harsh comments. Try the Herbalife products for yourself, because it s only then that you can make a fair judgement of a product. You can t say something doesn t work if you ve never even tried it.As far as the comments that pills and powders are a quick fix and only damage your body in the long run...All I can say is I guess it depends on what pills and powders you re talking about. Herbalife is simply good nutrition, backed by solid scientific research, and that s why it works. Try it. You won t be disappointed. You can get it from us, or any number of other Herbalife distributors around the world, but at the very least I think you should check out my experience, complete with a before and after photo of myself on our website at http://www.herbalizeyourweightloss.com You can read my story and lots of others too. Then maybe you ll have FACTS to base your decision on, not just the personal opinions of other people who have most likely never tried Herbalife in the first place.