Sunday, April 23, 2006

Will I lose weight this way? Please answer? -

ok, I m a girl and in my mid teen years. I m around 5 4 to 5 5, no shorter, no taller.I want to lose about five pounds. I currently weight 127 to 128 somewhere in thereNow, this is what I ve been doing:I go on the tredmill every day except Saturday. I go for thirty minutes and do a weight loss program... that includes walking, jogging, etc. I do about two sets of fifteen sit upsFor meals I eat this basically: In the morning one small piece of watermelon. Later, a little bit before lunch, I eat a special K bar and a banana. Then when i get home (around 2:40) I eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich on Whole Wheat bread. Then for dinner, I m not that hungry, so I just eat fruit OR another special k bar (they only have 90 calories)Now, I started Monday, so I know i won t see any results right now, but do you think this will work for me? And when do you think i ll start seeing results?thank you SO much! p.s. i m not starving myself, I eat when i m hungry

hun your weight is fine for your hight you don t need to loose any weight

Your diet is extreme and unhealhty. Given the small amount of weight you want to lose, you need to focus more on your health and the weight will go from the exercise. And of course, eight to ten 8 oz glasses of water a day, minimum. What will happen, when you go back to regular food, is you will blow up because you re really doing a starvation diet right now.

p.s. you ARE starving yourself...you are not giving your body enough calories or balanced nutrients to function properly. Ballpark that may be around 700 cals of food...that will put your body into starvation mode. Weightloss will occur but when you start to eat more normally your body will hoard every calorie it can, and any weight lost will return, probably with friends.Get your daily calories up over 1200 and add some some veggies and meat (or other form of lean protein) to that fruit and carb diet.

You need to force yourself to eat more. The plan you have right now will actually cause you to gain weight because you aren t eating enough. Instead of boosting your metaboism, it will slow down trying to hold onto all the food. Also, you aren t eating any fruits or vegetables which is important for energy and weight loss.You need to do weights as well. You won t gain weight or get bulky if you do low weights with high repittions. Muscle boosts your metabolism and burns more calories than cardio. My recommendation is to do weights 3 times a week and aerobics training (20 minutes on any machine but doing intervals) 3 times a week. This will really shock your body an cause you to lose weight.Also, drink lots of water. It s really important. Yu are very close to your goal weight, if not already, so the weight loss will take longer than someone who has to lose lots of weight. Expect to lose .5 -1 lb a week. You ll see results within the month.