Saturday, April 22, 2006

Will you give me some quick-fix weight loss tips? -

I have a special occasion to attend next Saturday. I was wondering what are some tips - other than healthy eating and exercise - to help lose as much weight as possible from now until then. I know it won t be much, so please don t tell me that I don t have enough time or whatever...Thanks in advance.

Drink 4 oz of water before , during and after each meal..It s amazing how much weight you can lose and water is great for you.

Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol, a natural weight loss supplement that I saved money on at theweightlossplace.com Good luck and stay focused = )

Here is a pretty good article I found about short term weight loss: http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/weddings_weightloss.asp