Monday, May 15, 2006

1500 calorie diet- healthy weight loss? -

is this healthy weight loss? and should i eat lots of protein to make sure the weight i lose will not be muscle?thanks!this is what i was kind of thinkingbreakfast: 2 slices toast with 2 teaspoons peanut butterlunch: chicken or tuna sandwichdinner: salmon and salad or small portion of what everyone else is havingsuggestions?

try the lil Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��its so easy a baby could do it

I was on a 1500 calorie diet for about 4 months, mixed with exercise every day. went from 160 - 130lbs. I noticed in my line of work I would get bruised up easy, so I came to the conclusion that I was not getting enough nutrients. So I it will depend on how much you weigh. eating lots of protein is a good idea, but make sure you eat the right carb/protein/fat ratios. And instead of eating 3 times a day, eat at least 5 times a day, it raises your metabolism so you can burn fat faster. Check out this website http://www.abbuilding.com/ it explained it all to me, and gave me the right info to lose the 30 pounds I did.

You need to add some protein to your breakfast otherwise you will be hundry again in no time. Also make sure you eat two pieces of fruit and lots of vegies. Add those things and it will be fine.Protein is very important, it fills you up. And carbs are important for energy. Make sure you don t cut them all out, but they are pretty much unecessary in your evening meal.