Sunday, May 14, 2006

Healthy weight loss with dramatic results and toning? -

I am a mother of two... just had a newborn 6 months ago... i currently weigh 136 lbs. 5 2 and really want to lose all extra weight plus more.. i used to work out a lot and i am slowly working back to my old exercise routine and i did have two c-sections. I just need my confidence back and was hoping i could get some advice on how to lose weight and tone up.. i m young so i want to be healthy and get back to feeling my age. Any advice.. suggestions but please save the immature remarks thanks!

Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol, a natural weight loss supplement that I saved money on at theweightlossplace.com Good luck and stay focused = )

Breakfast: Yogurt.Lunch: Salad.Dinner: Chicken with veg.Snacks: Fruit.With this you will lose the weight quickly but heathily.Only drink water and run for 30 minutes a day.These might help aswell, there really good search them on youtube as yahoo won t let me post them :8 Minute Abs.8 Minute Legs.8 Minute Buns.8 Minute Arms.8 Minute Stretch. Hope i could help ?