Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Can someone reccomend a weight loss tips for a 15 year old girl? -

Well i m 15 and i am 5 3.5 I weigh in at 156 lbs. I just need some tips on like what should I cut out of my diet and things like that pointers would be much appreciated.Thankyou!!!

Hi !I have answered this question so many times that I now just copy and paste my story !If you want to loose fat, I suggest eating a well balanced diet.Grilled or baked lean meats, fruits, fiber, vegetables, water and un - salted nuts. Exercise 5 days of the week, alternating with cardio and strength training. Do not cross out anything from your diet , save the 2 days that you do not work out for being able to eat junk foods. You will not over indulge, after 2 weeks of eating a well balanced diet, on the 2 off days you have, you will not want as much junk food. I lost 105 pounds in 1 year by eating this way.

Contact your physician about this. You are too young to be thinking about losing weight, since you re still growing.Trust me, if you keep to a healthy diet you will automatically lose weight.Just don t eat more than you need to eat, but don t starve. Eat three meals a day and eat healthy.

dont eat unless your stomach growls