Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Weight loss tips for christmas and overall? -

It s Christmas and I tend to snack on sweets so I want tips in case I gain a bit of weight. I am 5 4 and 130 pounds and would like to get down to 120 pretty soon

I don t know how you gonna do it. It is your choice I just lost 10 pounds for the last week and I still keep loosing.I want the whole world to know about that. I ve tried a lot of pills and diets but nothing seems to work. Week ago I ve got my free trial of Bowtrol. This is an all natural herbal colon it works through internal cleansing. I know it s not gonna work for everyone, but you can get risk free trial. I hope you gonna love it like I do!!!!!http://www.bowtrolcoloncleanse.com/splash.php?aid=902001

First, I understand where you re coming from. My name is Sarah and I am posting this because I know what it��s like to be over weight and feel your life spiraling out of control. I was almost 110 pounds, struggling with my health and looking for a way out. If you want to ?weight loss fast? you are going to need to transform your eating habits as well as begin a quality exercise program. You need to make sure you are eating the correct amount of calories.I can recommend you to check out http://thestripthatfatrevieew.blogspot.c�� on ?weight loss?.Within the Strip That Fat Diet System, they have provide the most revolutionary diet creator which will automatically create a diet based on the food YOU choose!The link below will help you more...

Keep a note of everything that you eat and drink. You do not need to estimate calories. Just write down what it was that you had and the approximate quantity. You will find that being more aware of what you are eating helps you to plan healthy meals and snacks.

this is what i did. I have a very dirty trash can. lol. and we have alot of sweets. today for example i started eating a big cookie. i took a few bites. and i knew it was wrong, so i just tossed it without thinking. lol. yes, i eat bad food by the trash can. cuz out of no where i ll throw it away, and im not crazy enough to go in and dig it out.

Here are a couple of articles that should give you the tips you are looking for:http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/weightlo��http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/ten_weig��

Eat every 4 hours to keep your meals balanced and don t binge. Do not skip eating all day on Christmas because you figure you will have a huge dinner.