Thursday, May 11, 2006

Diet plan for a picky eater? -

I got kinda overweight becuase of this medicine I was taking. I gained about 10-15 pounds.I want a weight-loss program (including what to eat and exercises, or just one of the two), but the problem is I am very picky with food. For example the only meat I like is chicken. I LOVE all fruits but, hate veggies/salads.(weird, I know)Is there a program or plan that goes along with what is written above?Thanks

My eating preferences are similar to yours! The main thing i d reccommend is limiting the sweets and make sure you re taking vitamins -- especially if you re not eating all your veggies :)Trim Advantage has some very good meal replacements and snacks that will help if you re too busy to make proper meals on a regular basis. They re available at www.jewel.mychoices.biz All the best.

Can you post more foods that you like?Do you like any of these?OatmealYogurtMilkEggsTunaAny vegetables at all? Even with dip or dressing?