Thursday, May 11, 2006

How can you lose weight and stay healthy If you are physically disabled? -

Hi I am asking to a nutritionist because I am half paralyzed. I am am 25 I measure 5 feet 8 inches I worried about my weight and health because I am overweight. My problem Is I want to lose weight and I determined to do so. I want weight loss program for handicap ed people. As I said I am half paralyzed I can still walk but I sometimes have trouble. Is there a weight loss program that will guarantee excellent weight loss results if done 5 times a week.

Hi,If you want to lose some weight, it is not necessary to take natural weight loss pills and supplements. The ugly side effect from taking weight loss pills may outweigh the benefit. The whole idea of a successful weight loss program is to approach it in a realistic manner without compromising your overall health. The following are some of the criteria of a good weight loss program.? Without using any diet pills or supplements. Although a few type of diet pills have been approved by FDA but there were cases at some point in time, the FDA have approved a drug that is certified safe for the public but later recalls it back when there is a new finding that the drug is not safe in the long term.? The weight loss program is affordable by all and don��t need to pay a monthly fees to use it. In contrast to diet pills regime where you need to buy it on a regular basis and the amount of lose weight will reversed back when you stop consuming it.? The weight loss program must prove to be effective in the short and long-term, without need to endure starvation and without any daily athletic workout. (But taking a light exercise every few days is highly recommended).In 2005 i was diagnosed with high blood pressure, and I m very overweight (250 pounds). The doctor said I should think about losing some weight and start to exercise. I ve had three back surgeries since 2001, I used to be a size five. But then I blew up to an astonishing size 22. I ve tried throwing up my food but that I could never succeed at it even though Ive tried a thousand times. I ve try marking down everything I eat, took weight loss pills and exercising to burn the extra fat. You name it, i ve tried it.Finally, in April 2008 my best friend introduce me a new technique of weight loss program. At first i was a bit skeptical since i ve been ripped off a few times. But after joining the program, I ve lost 30 pounds in the first month and currently my weight is 120 pounds. The truth is our own metabolism system play a vital part in controlling the amount of body fat burned in the process of providing energy to the body. Knowledge about our own metabolism function is the mother to all weight loss programs. With the knowledge you not only reduce your weight but able to maintain an ideal weight and living a healthy life. Best of all you can eat what you most enjoyed without gaining any weight. The knowledge from the program is invaluable and i am sure you won t be disappointed. You could contact me at maria.weight@gmail.com for more details.

I did many different way to lose my weight, but nothing worked untill I got this amazing way. It works amazing and I lost my weight fast after I got right way. I lost 8 pounds in 3 weeks and it was so fast. If you are really serious and really want to lose weight you should check this out. You can find information here http://bit.ly/14sfds5

Check the YMCA near you, they do exercise programs pools , which takes most of the weight off your legs.Also it depends, were you born paralyzed? accident , or a disease.That can effect your mobility .