Friday, May 12, 2006

How hard will it be to lose 30lbs. on Weight Watchers? -

I m 5 4 , 20 years old, and about 140lbs.I want to lose 30lbs. and I haven t done much research on a weight loss program, but I think Weight Watchers might be the one for me.How hard will it be to lose 30lbs. on Weight Watchers? And about how much does it cost? Any other advice or information is welcomed!

Weight Watchers is a very slow process. They put you on a speed diet 1st and you lose like 8lbs in the first week but after that it is extremely slow. And I just wanna add that I am 5 1 and my recommended weight is 116LBS and I am 21 so I don t think that you should weigh 110lbs. See a dietician before doing this weight watchers, because to me it is a waste of money.

On weight watchers it will be impossible... NO PAIN NO GAIN get down to your local gym focusing on 2 different workouts. small light weight training sessions. + Focusing on the lower body and chest like running ,cycling. 4hrs a week for 4 weeks and it will be sure as gone!!! Just dont eat till u get full and with this schedule u ll succeed!!!GOOD LUCK!!!