Friday, May 26, 2006

I went on cutting on calories two months ago...? -

i m trying to lose weight for my upcoming wedding and has started dieting for two months now...i added pilates workouts and although without measuring how much i lost in weight...i could tell it in my dress sizes...i could wear the shirts that i couldn t before...i tried to count how much inches i shed off rather than watching my weight...my concern is, it seems like i m on a plateau in my weight loss program...i noticed i m always hungry and lost my motivation for losing weight...what do i do?

Low Carb Dieting TipYour rate of metabolism dictates how many calories you burn. Heredity, gender, age, body size. diet and nutrition, activity level, and your overall health factor in on determining how high or low your metabolism is. It is normal for metabolism levels to lower as a person ages. Because of this it is important to begin stepping up your exercise routines in your thirties and forties.Ways to Boost Your MetabolismEat Regularly - Eating 5-6 small meals throughout the day will give you energy throughout the day--helping you to burn calories. Whereas, calories eaten during larger meals tend to get stored as fat.Maintain a Balanced Diet - Not only how often you eat is important, but your food choices are equally as important. Nurture you body with the appropriate balance of protein and carbs. Eating whole foods rather than processed food gives your digestive system a workout that burns calories. For example: choose an apple over apple juice. Workout with Weights - Building muscle mass will replace stored fat. As you build muscle tissue your metabolism increases. Don t Forget Cardio - You need to get that heart rate up and breathe a little heavier. Twenty to thirty minutes of cardiovascular activity 5 days a week is recommended. Brisk walking or swimming are good. Or utilize exercise equipment (exercise bike, treadmill, or elliptical trainer).

I used to have serious over weight problem for years and I was the kind of people quite easily get sick tired. Thank god, once I met a new friend in a family gathering and he told me a very good site that I later found so helpful. The site taught me great workouts and diet tips and showed me what I had been doing wrong to address my over weight problem... Here is the good thing and you might wanna to check out more. Good luck!http://overweight.goodbyebellyfat.com/