Thursday, May 25, 2006

Is there any place to get free samples of weight loss products? -

i agree consume less and exvcercise more but if you want free samples, I would check http://www.sampleaday.com for it. They are great because they are updated daily and all of their offers are catch free , that means no long surveys, no pay offers. They also have a e-mailing list where they send you the free samples listed on their site. I use that so I get them in my email (but IT IS NOT REQUIRED TO GET THE FREE SAMPLES). Their descriptions are pretty funny too! If you are looking for a specific type of free sample, there is a categories list and a search bar right above categories so that you can do searches.Oh yes if you are from Canada you might like:http://www.canadasamples.comIf you are from the UK you might want:http://www.uksamples.comWHAT I GOT:I have a full drawer of stuff ranging from free razors to fish food for my fish pond!

The formula for losing weight is simple - consume less food and move more - the problems appear when we really try to put that into operation! There are a lot of opportunities to fail in the real world aren t there?! The one thing that really worked for me is wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box underneath, they have a small number of free trials in stock, it has been featured in Fox News and CNN. I shed 25 pounds, it really does work!

yes you can get a free trial of acai berry , it really worked for me may be that can help . its totally free just give it a try .