Friday, May 26, 2006

The Lemon Detox Diet? -

I m just starting the lemon detox diet, I m on day one. It tastes horrible (I hold my nose and scull 500 ml then rinse my mouth out with Listerine) But I was not expecting it to tastes the best after feeding my body with all the yummy crap over my whole life span. It states all over the packet that it is a weight loss program. But that is mostly from not eating and emptying the bowls which normal store up to 5kg of waste. My question is with all the people who have complected this detox program how much weight have you lost, but mostly how many cm have you lost, (because that is the true weight loss)

I ve been using this for a while now, by a company called Pharmafoods... They got shakes (chocolate, vanilla strawberry) and bars in different flavors like chocolate mint, double chocolate, apricot yogurt and coconut too), you can replace them with one or two meals a day. (depending how fast and how much you would like to lose).. i think that should do the trick for ya... Totally did it for me... I just lost 10 Kg in 3 weeks!!! plus.. ur losing weight but still being super healthy since its made of all natural ingredients and nutrients....Seriously check some videos about it on youtube... this thing is legit!I personally find walking/hiking/dancing most effective for me =) I lost my 10 kilos with their jump-start and my discipline and hardwork... my life has improved to the better = )