Saturday, May 27, 2006

Is there a free website that can morph my picture to make me look skinny? -

I am trying to loose weight and thought that if I had a picture of what I would look like skinny it would help me stick with my weight loss program. I don t have the money to pay for a program so was wondering if there were any free websites out there. I have tried http://fotoflexer.com/ but can t get it to work. I have also looked at JennyCraig.com but can t find it on her site. Any information would be great!

You can do it. You know the paint thing on your computer put your picture on it and take a picture of someone who s skinnier,and yous the cut and paste tools to cut of your body, and copy and paste the other dudes body on you.

I wouldn t say that those things are reliable. You should want to lose weight to look and feel better. Starting a healthy regimen will add years to your life and safeguard against cancer. I would think that would be motivation enough. Do it for yourself, not for how you think you might look when it is done with. If you do it for the wrong reasons, rest assured that you will be able to see that weight fly right back on without the aid of computer imaging.