Saturday, May 13, 2006

Lossing weight? -

I am 5 10 and weigh 168 pounds. I started my weight loss program back in december and have lost 20 pounds already, but i am at a point now to where i cant loss weight. I quit drinking any drinks with sugar, so that means only water and a little milk in the morning for me. I also cut back on fast food and sweets. I began become more active outside and i believe that with the cutting back on sugars has got me to the point i am at now, but i still look fat. I mean i cant really tell i have lost 20 pounds. I want to know how to tone up, or if i continue my regular activity and maybe run 5-7 miles a week, will that be enough to get my muscles showing. I know resistance training is the best bet, but i live in a small town so no health club for me. Need help its almost summer and i have been very commited to this change, i mean the numbers dont lie i have lost 20 pounds. I need something extra to get me over the hump ????

You can resistance train at home using your body weight, push ups, pull ups, etc. These exerrcizes really can build your body up. Take a look at some millitary peoples bodies, push ups are very good.

You have not lost any more weight because you re not supposed to. Your weight is fine. Let your poor body be.

m

am trying but it is not working

healthy food

up your cardio working out...in a different way, your body can get used to a work out routine, and everyone hits a hump...be patient. muscle weighs more then fat, so don t necessarily rely on a scale if you are shaping up...sounds like you are in a perfect range at 5 10 and 168...