Sunday, May 14, 2006

A solution to fat people in US? -

Shouldn t fat people be sent to concentration camps for a couple months? In Doc Phil show, he once said that quote you don t see any people in concentration camps. If you are a fat person, would you be willing to do that? I think it would be a pretty cheap weight loss program where you don t have to pay for it but work in manual labor there for the time there.

If I am happy with what I am and the size I have why would I be willing to spoil 15 years of gaining 300 plus pounds and my 550 plus weight?

That is probably hurtful to some people. But let me say this that FDA puts preservatives in foods that make them chemically addicting and fat. So it is not always the individuals fault and just switiching to organic food and adding exercise is a better option than throwing them in a concentration camp.

Well, I think that concentration camps is a bit extreme. But, it does point out the obvious: if people want to lose weight, they can, without the gimmicks of medicine, surgery or anything else. They just need gumption: they need to put their backs into it .Exercise, eat properly, sleep properly, drink water not booze...Keys to weight loss.

Are you going to force these people? How are you going to make sure they are overly fat? Hydrostatic Water Weighing? Thats the only 100% method to determining a body fat percentage. Those aren t cheap either.Who is going to pay for that? Tax payers?Who says someone doesn t like being fat? I ve met a woman before that loved to eat, and she enjoyed being fat and jolly.Although I do support a Concentration Camp for ignorant people. I say you can be #00000000000001.

in my opinion- thats stupid. they should be able to do what they want with their weight. sounds like the holocaust

eat moderately.

I aint being mean but you CANT call people fat.Now that thats out of the way what the heck did you mesn by that?