Saturday, May 27, 2006

What kind of diet did work best for you aside from exercising? -

any pills?weight loss program?recommendations pls.

My husband and I both started Nutrisystem almost 4 months ago. I have lost over 30 pounds, my husband has lost almost 30 pounds. They have a huge variety of food, and there is allot to love, and quite a few to dislike. Everything is done online so it s really easy to pick out your menu and the cost is the same as what I spent at the grocery store anyway. It has been completely painless, I love almost all their deserts and always look forward to those! I have not excercised at all, and my husband works and plays golf and that s been his excercise. It is the easiest way I could ever imagine to lose weight. There are no membership fees, which is a big plus. I have been very impressed with their whole program. I never get hungry and I feel so much better and more energetic getting reid of that excess weight. It s definitly worth it. It also teaches you portion control and meal balancing, something I wasn t very good at I guess. Go to www.nutrisystem.com if you would like to take a look at what they offer.

I am still looking :)

Just eat less... Eat about a half of your regular meal. If you get hungry, eat an apple. It worked for me! I lost 25 pounds.

To achieve anything good the first thing is mind-set and seems like you already have that. Good thing buddy.There are some precautions that you should take while opting for any Weight Loss Program....Do not go for any quick weight loss crap ... It takes time.Do not go for any medicines which can have harmful side effects.Morning walk is recommended, if possible, do some jogging in morning or evening hours.Take a lot of salads, green vegetables.Avoid meat and fast food stuff, special fried stuff.It took me 8 months to loose noticeable weight and now I m pretty happy with what I have left on my bones lol. I tried a lot of weight loss programs and the only one that helped me to get good results is http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-2553081-1��Its natural and shows progress within weeks. But remember, I did not leave my schedule of jogging/walking in morning and avoided all that was un-necessary fried stuff. Try it and I m sure it will help ...Good luck ...