Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Acia Berry and Colon Clenz!!? -

I have heard a lot about the two and how they can clean your body and give you a healthy jumspart to a weight loss program. But there are so many to chose from out there, how do i know witch ones are safe and actully effective... has anyone tryied this? Dose any one know what the best ones are??

Probably the scariest thing we learned from pictures of the Holocaust, was that starving to death makes you lose weight. However, the best way to lose weight and stay healthier is not to diet, it is actually to create a more constant inflow-outflow of food. How to do this is to eat about the size of your fist every two hours. and do not eat for two hours before you go to bed, because your metabolism will not break down food as fast when you do not need it.but eat very first thing when you get up, dont take a shower, dont brush your teeth, dont go for a walk, nothing until you eat. turn off your alarm and get your food. now im not saying go eat ice cream every two hours, something decent. not some celery and water either. actual food that needs to be broken down somewhat. a pb j works wonders for this. in my opinion it is the best thing. First off it is the perfect size with normal bread.And because the starch in the bread, peanut butter, and the fruit in the jam. also going for a walk every morning helps a lot, but you dont have to . it just speeds up the processSource(s):went from 193 to 160 in a month without diet or exersize. and didnt drop unhealthily below it. with my height and build I am best at about 170 which i am right now.

I m 56-years old..and have never used a COLON-Cleanser..===I would not doubt that the colon or the intestines might suffer from some slow--VOID..Its even said the kidney s need some help..my grandma was born in 1892..she would mention the kidney s(1960 s)..===Personally..I think soft..veggies might contribute to a slowness in the defication of extcrement--===Where a food like oatmeal or corn bread would suffice..===In the assumption that the digestive tract becomes sluggish..I would resist..harsher things like coffee--which gets consumed daily..I would monitor my sodium levels..Drink more water(clean fresh)nothing from a metal pipe../===Too mention simplicy...WATER....plain water..===I prefer to consider Quality--and the risk that quality will drop off..SOooo...what s with such a product that at any time could FAIL..the quality level/[end]

You should check this out this method that I use. It works very well for me and I lost 9 pounds in one month. You can find more info here bit,ly/ytrhh34 (Please replace , to . in the link)

To tell the truth I havent checked out any of the acai berry programs but I might. For now I am just sticking with raspberries.

They are both nonsense.