Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Can I lose 16 lbs in one month? -

First off, don t tell me the healthy weight loss per week is 1 to 2 lbs. That s not what I m asking you for. I want to lose 16lbs in a month. I m 14, 5ft, and 131lbs. Losing weight it pretty easy for me. I can easily not change my eating habits and just work out for 30min five times a week and lose 4lbs a week. But I want to change the way I eat this time. That part is what s going to be hard for me. Would this be okay?:breakfast - apple (60 calories)lunch - half ham sandwich (around 120 to 150 calories)dinner - a slim fast or really small salad (190 calories)workout - treadmill for 30min (burns 250 calories)

yes that is good

First all you need to just eat lean meats like turkey, chicken, and fish. Pork is not good at all. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Dont starve yourself by just eating a slim fast bar for dinner. Try eating raisin bran for breakfast it has high fiber, and make sure you use small 5 pound dumbells to tone up your arms, and a balancing ball for doing sit ups and other exercises.

,You re not going to lose weight faster by not eating. If you don t feed yourself properly, then your body will go into store mode, and will start storing all your fat instead of burning it, no matter how much you re working out. Eating properly is just as important as the workout.

First off it doesn t make any sense to change what s already working for you. Second, If you can easily work out for 30 minutes, 5 times a week and lose 4 lbs a week, then you just answered your own question.

Yeah, stick to that diet, watch your metabolism drop like a rock and one day, when you decide to eat normal again, plan to put on twice as many pounds as you lose.Oh, and enjoy feeling like crap after a week of that diet.

Ok I would do two small potions for breakfast like cerial,fruit,salad yorgut. For lunch another small portion. For dinner I would eat a big portion. I wont do the treadmill I ll just walk. Or just tell your mom that u want to get a nutrionist for eaten more healthy

Haha..One of those girls trying and dying to be thin.

yeah cut off both your arms and legs and youll lose about 50 pounds

no your really need to eat more then this in a day, this is close to being anorexic.

drink water and u can loose pounds

didnt u just say on one anwser not to be one of those girls obsessied with there weight? that u were and it hunted u?seems to me like u still are obsessed

Well it will be harder for you to lose weight if you are planning on eating that amount of calories. For a woman she needs at minimum of 1200 calories for her body to function properly. Any less would cause the body to go into starvation mode. So that diet you listed above wouldn t work very well for your body. What I suggest is to go to this website http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/ca�� and plug in the information it asks. Then it will tell you how many calories you should eat in a day to lose 16 pounds. Also plan to do exercise because it is good for you and will help you to lose weight. Good luck!