Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A 14 yr old female doing the Hollywood 48-hour Miracle Diet...? -

I m already healthy, I m just looking to tone up. I m going shopping for LOTS of clothes this upcoming Saturday, so I want to look nice. This temporary weight loss program has worked for many people, but will this work for someone who is already healthy? Here is what the product is: http://48hourdiet.com/Please go to that site before you answer my question so you understand how it works.It won t take more than 2 mins to read.So...I m feeling...like I want to eat...but not hungry...what should I do?

I dont know if I would do that weight loss thing or not. Maybe not a good idea. When you are feeling like you want to eat, go get a really big bottle of water. Sometimes when you feel hungry...you may actually be thirsty! Water will help you loose weight very fast too. Good Luck.Have fun shopping.: D

Those products are stupid and worthless. All you need to do is eat 5 small meals a day of fruits, veggies, whole grains, and lean meats. And work out a few times a week.

hmm..i read it, and i didn t understand a word of it. and i think most people don t understand a word of it, which is what they were going for. it seems like total nonsense.

you might lose weight on that kind of diet, but you ll prolly gain it back again.. thats just water weight your gonna lose.