Sunday, June 25, 2006

Easy losing weight quot;dietsquot;? -

Okay for starters, I know I m not fat . I do complain about my weight and my family and friends say I m fine. But I am not at all happy with myself, I don t like my body and I m not comfortable with it either. I m not skinny and I just want to lose some weight easily. Since my parents think I m fine, I can t buy any weight loss programs or whatever online and I don t even know what works and doesn t. I would really appreciate it if somebody could share with me what works really well :) And things to avoid. Thankyouu !

go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no foodafter 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending onyour initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. Ifyou don t eat wheat then you don t eat all those sticky, fatty goeycakes, you don t eat junk food, and you don t eat biscuits. But yourdiet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have tocalculate points or to buy special meals or plans.

People who say diets don t work obviously are dieting incorrectly. Our diet (of food plan) is 80% of the answer/problem. How many calories you need to lose fat effectively is based on your current bodyweight. Which you don t state. It would also help to know your goal weight.edit: so you re close to 120 lbs. At that weight, 1200 calories is a good fat loss amount. But more important than just calories is the content of those calories so break them down like this: 500 from protein/500 from fat/200 from carbs.that will shape you up within 5-6 weeks.

Diets? no need for diets.Eat less at meal times, for example instead of say have 4 fish fingers 2 scoops of mash and some peas just have 1 scoop of mash and 3 fish fingers and peas.going to Mcds instead of getting a big mac meal get a kids meal. kinda cut down on the quantity of what you re eating. As for snacks Id say have an apple or some fruit when youre peckish. and exercise. cardio exercises are best, look on the internet for home cardios. easy to do and saves you going to the gym!

I don t think diets ever worked for losing weight. If you are hungry, you must eat. Food is not your enemy, it s your friend and keeps you alive. If you want to lose weight, the only thing that works is the natural way, that means the way our body is meant to lose weight: by exercise, ideally a combination of muscle building and endurance. Good luck!

I would like to recommend you my diet program that works just amazing. I get right diet program and applied the program, then I lost weight fast. You must have the program that works. You can get the best program diet that worked for me and lost 8 pounds after 30 days. You can get more information at bit,ly/djbnvioe2 (Please change , to . in the link)

If you are serious about losing weight you should have this way. It worked for me and it is the only diet way that lost me 12 pounds in one month. It works just amazing and using correct information will lose your weight fast . You can find more information here bit,ly/hgck15 (Please edit , to . in the link)

If you are looking for fast diet method, you can use my method. I lost 9 pounds in 30 days. If you are very serious about diet you need to have a look this method. It is fast if you know right information to do diet. You can find more information from bit,ly/ksjdb1 (Please change , to . in the link)

You should have a look this program that I use. It works just amazing for me and I lost 14 pounds in one month. You can find more info at bit,ly/oifdhvoe20 (Please edit , to . in the link)

eating 3 healthy medium-sized meals with 3 healthy snacks in between. add 30 min of cardio and your off to a good start.

its easy i did this and lost 23 kgs ahahahdrink lots of water at least 2L a day eat lots of protien minimum amount of carbs as possibleand run 30mins a day

How could one answer seriously without knowing yourweight - tallness - age ?

What is a healthy medium sized meal?