Sunday, June 25, 2006

Wanting to lose 55 pounds by Christmas? -

Okay so I lose weight pretty fast (i have a high metabolism, but i used to binge eat a LOT to deal with emotional stuff, but now i ve got that under control xD) and i m aiming to lose AT LEAST 55 pounds by Christmas (this would get me to 150 pounds at 5 8 ). I d like to be at least to 170 by my birthday, October 12th.Anyways, this is my weight loss program:Eating:Weight Watchers OnlinePills:Lamictal (for Bipolar)HydroxicutCreatine (pill form, from GNC)Exercise:One hour of cardio a day (either treadmill or elliptical)A few of the 10 minute solution videosSo, will i be able to reach my weight loss goals in time? Thanks :)

Here a link to a fantastic weight loss website; www.sparkpeople.comits free, has lots of info, practical advice and support. I have been a member for about a month now and have lost quite a bit of weight the right way (healthy eating, excerise etc) It really is a fantasic site, and I couldnt have done it alone :) I think the healthy rate of weight loss it a pound a week so while I guess its possible, I m not sure you ll be able to keep it off. But in any case, Good luck to you!

Well, 55 pounds is alot to lose by xmas. You don t want to starve yourself. You need to eat. Find a good cardio workout, that s fun so you stick with it. Practicing Karate has many benefits for your mind body. Check it out. Good luck.

Ignore the other answer..he s a idiot. You ll deffo be able to reach your goal. The fact you ve spent time planning this and have overcome emotional issues is also good a you ve got a good attitude to weight loss. Good luck!

im srry but not gonna happen sista

A hour of cardio a day is not healthy exercise. That s not even exercise. That s considered recreation.The way to get a nice defined look is 80% diet.Develop a workout plan. Develop an eating plan. Don t use any one elses.Hydroxicut is not only a waste of money but contains caffeine. It will dehydrate you body as you workout.Creatine is unhealthy for your muscles.Weight Watchers is a scam. Just by fruit at the market and you ll get your carbs in. Fruits(carbs), vegies(healthy digestion) and lean protein(poultry and fish) is a great source of a healthy body.I used to be on lithium carbonate and than I developed a balanced exercise plan, which balanced out my lifestyle. So I pretty much said, okay, I need to grow up and get done what needs to be done. At first getting angry at myself was my motivation. Now faith is actually my motivation. Weird but..... I don t know much about God but I know he did give people the ability achieve and succeed in life. Everyone has this ability. No matter what religion or even if your atheist. You have the ability to achieve higher than you ever imagined. Don t lose weight to what other people think. Lose weight to your comfort level. When you get there. You physically will be balanced. Once there you ll become more mentally balanced like I became. Social is a different story. People admire strength and there s to many weak people out there. The world is burning right now. Become an example to the youth that will follow you. Exclude bad habits too, like video games or t.v., they will just make you want to eat food for no reason.Get 9 hours of sleep in a night to recover your muscles. Try not to nap.It s all up to you though. I m not you.Say...... jog for 45 min. every other day. If your going to invest your money in anything like you have been doing. I say get a heart rate monitor. Those little things are amazing. I forget how the method goes but I believe, subtract your age from 200 than something something. Not too sure but mine ended up to be 201 cuz I m 19. Than I think you multiply it by some decimal or something. Anyway mine turns out to be 140 - 160 (target heart range) or so. Exceeding it is unhealthy. Bellow it, no point.Try not to be hard on your self while doing it. Do not stress your body.Try not to make it a goal for a certain day by when you want to burn so much fat. It s an unhealthy way of thinking too.I did try hydroxcut not the caffeine one. I hope you don t do that one. But I ended up just realizing that my body already has a metabolism. I just maintain it. I don t cheat.I m considering and trying to develop ways to consume muscle milk and whey protein instead of buying meat and fish. I eat lots of fruits and veggies yum yum. lollI don t smoke. I m a warcraft addict though. Have been since I was 7.It s till a bad habit though.A good habit of mine however is music. I managed to learn how to read piano sheet music and guitar tabs. It s so fun. Wakes up that artistic side of the brain too. The cool thing too about playing music is that all that hard thinking gets me hungry. So I go for a bite to eat right after.Don t eat 2 - 3 hours before bed time.Don t eat a heavy meal 2 hours or more before an intense workout.Drink green tea.Pomegranate juice is a yummy investment. You get so many anti oxidants from it. But I don t have much money so I haven t been able to buy much for a while.Savor the food you eat like I do. Food preparation is an art too.I m thinking of getting that muscle milk stuff because I m going to classes back to back this semester and I downing it s a fast way to get protein in. Taste good too. A lot of calories though. But with my diet it doesn t matter because the fruits and vegies are very low in calories.Calories isn t fat but energy. Your body needs calories. And needs to burn some while exercising.This is most of what I know so far about living a healthy lifestyle. It took me about 20 minutes to type. I just woke up lol.Hope things go well. That s so cool an october b-day. Autumn s the best time of year. At least I think so. A little chilly but no snow or anything. My b day is in july. I m proud to be a leo. But the heat is redic. Anyway happy early birth day.Peace.