Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Flax Seed Oil or Salmon Fish Oil Supplements? -

I was told supplementing on these will aid in fat loss on a weight loss program, but which one would be better for this purpose, and why?

Flax seed is a more versatile dietary supplement than fish oil. You won t be able to sprinkle fish oil on pastries or beverages. Imagine how that would taste! While flax seed contains lesser measures of Omega 3 nutrients, you can augment this by taking a few teaspoons of milled flax seed in every meal to meet RDA.Thus, I would recommend the intake of GROUND FLAX SEED as a weight loss supplement. Why ground flax seed? Since you intend to lose the flab, you also need dietary fiber which is abundant in the husk of flax seed. Omega 3 nutrients will help regulate metabolism, digestion and hormonal production while dietary fibers will give you an instant full feeling during meals so that you won t over eat and become packed with calories.

Personally, I would go with the flax because I would be concerned about the salmon oil having mercury. I ve actually never heard that either will help weight loss. It might be due more to your diet and exercise than the oil. Congratulations on the weight loss; wish I could say the same.

I don t know what to tell you cause I know that fish oil is very, very good for your health and all, but I don t know about it helping with weight loss, maybe you should ask your doc!? I am sure they would be glad to help!? Sorry I wish I could help more!!!Would you be a honey bee and pretty please answer this?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?��http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;��

You might be confusing your info.. These supplements are extremely good for you, they have omega 3 fatty acids which are excellent antioxidents which help eleminate poisons from our blood and prevent cancers from forming, but they dont help weight loss in themselves.... .. BUT,, if you change your diet, move more and possible eat lean cuts of protein which includes salmon, tuna, and cold water fish like that, and eat plenty of grains, seeds nuts, which help with fiber (including ground flax seed sprinkled on salads, in breads etc).. and eat fresh fruit and vegetables... You can possibly loose weight...

I use 1000 mg flax seed oil three times a day. I don t know about it s aiding in weight loss, but it s great for my hair, skin, and nails. I promise.Research a little bit on the benefits.

My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website http://www.weigh-less-feel-great.us , they have a free trial and you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!