Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Losing weight with 1 available leg?!? -

Hi everyone!I have been losing weight for the last few months, and have been really good with my diet and gym/swimming almost every day!However, i still have more weight to lose, and have recently been in an accident which means I am on crutches, my left leg will be out of use for around 5 wks!!I was just wondering if anyone could give me a simple diet or even some suitable exercises that i would still be able to do (i cant particularly bend the leg either) that would help me continue my healthy weight loss at all?Thanks very much all x

no pills jour idea of exercising and eating right is thebesti have a few ideas altough they probally arent intensewitch jou should be acustomed to by now but here goes1.tighten jour chest muscles 2.weight training where jou sitthe legs are a though case but i will say that jou should train hard on jour legg 5 weeks from now to recuperate jour pyisik