Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Help in losing weight.? -

I am 28 years old 5 5 and weight 190, yes I know. I did not always weigh this much it was only until after my daughter was born and I just kept gaining. I am at work for almost 12 to 13 hours a day and the rest of the time I am at home with my daughter. I was on the Quick Weight Loss Program, lost 25 pounds and gained it back. I have since tried it again, but nothing seems to make it come off anymore. I just want to be the same weight I was years ago, but I am just having trouble. I need to be able to afford the food, because as a single mother who works all the time I do not have the money to buy all the food that these programs want. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. As far as exercise by the time I get home me and my daughter do manage to walk around the neighborhood but than it gets too late. Thanks to all who gives me answers

Here is something that I found with proven results. MaxWLXParticipants at the University of Connecticut lost an average of ? ?21.5 lbs. of Body Fat in 8 weeks!? ?3.96 inches off their waist? ?3.28 inches off their hips? ?1.20 inches off each thigh90% More Effective than diet and exercise alone!http://www.maxgxl.com/pdf/UCONN_clinical��http://www.maxgxl.com/pdf/UCONN_Abstract��No hype just scientific research that supports that it works. Check it out for yourself at http://www.maxgxl.com/wlxIf you have any questions email me through my profile.Best Wishes, Rex White

you don t need to purchase anything special or work out a lot to loose weight. you can eat the same food as you eat right now but eat LESS.

Well, there are no easy answers! It all does come down to genetics, diet and exercise. No program will be successful without exercise (and a combination of aerobic and weight bearing is best).The first thing that comes to mind is stress (which will cause you to gain). Look on the internet (about.com has good stuff) on stress relief.And make sure you get enough sleep even if you have to cut out other things.You might go to a Dr. and have your hormones checked. Having a baby can sometimes throw them off (and many women suffer from thyroid problems that go undiagnosed).Otherwise, all the stuff our grandmother s told us is still true. Fruits and veggies, stay away from processed foods, white flour, trans fat, fast food. Try to have protein each meal but not so much from red meat. Try to eat more smaller meals than fewer big ones. And don t skip breakfast.Also, exercise is mandatory (both for stress and weight). Maybe you can join a Curves? or maybe your work has something? Otherwise, walking in your neighborhood is cheap, especially if you add a few dumbbells for upper body strength.The older we get, the harder it gets. Just keep at it. It s the story of the tortoise and hare. Lose it quick, regain it quick. Lose it slow (with LIFESTYLE changes) and keep it off.Good luck.

Problem with programs with names such as Quick Weight Loss - they are crash diets, and the problem with them is that you gain back easily when off the diet. In fact, crash diets may be harmful to the body especially if you restrict your calorie intake too much. The body literally freaks out and doesn t allow you to lose so much weight - it cannibalizes your muscle instead. Food doesn t have to be so complicated.The standard formula for weight loss is this: Eat healthfully. You may choose to eat more protein, or get a balanced mix of proteins, carbohydrates and healthy fats. You may not think that protein is important since you don t exercise intensively, but it keeps you feeling fuller for longer, builds muscle (tones the body), and promotes weight loss, as muscle burns fat, so the more muscle tone you have, the more base fat you burn. Try to have protein at every meal if possible. I have read research which shows that eating several small meals throughout the day is more beneficial than the usual three meals - worth a try if your schedule allows.Secondly, exercise. It s good that you are walking - cardio exercise is the key to shedding pounds. The issue of time is never an easy one. Perhaps you could invest in a jump rope or a trampoline which allows you to exercise even in the comfort of your own home. Of course, a treadmill or static bike would take up a lot of money...I m not sure about postpartum weight gain, but I hope my advice gives you more options to plan your attack on those evil pounds.