Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I need to loose 30 lbs....Motivation, success stories, and weight loss tips appreciated! Thanks!? -

I am a strong and sexy woman in my 20 s and I just recently moved and started a new life in a new city. I am starting at the local university and my life is heading a a great direction. There is just one problem. Due to stress from things that have been happening in my life for the last few years I have gained 30 plus lbs. I am worried about my health because I have a history of heart problems, strokes, and diabetes among other things in my family. People in my family pass at 65 or so usually. I have been thinking and since the rest of my life is going in the right direction, I would like to get my weight and health going that way also. I guess what I am looking for is any motivation, weight loss tips, or personal stories any one would like to share with me. I want to get fit and healthy so that I can be around for a long time and enjoy life. Thank you all for any responses. They are all very much appreciated!

This is a good site and it is free. I really enjoy it .It really keeps me motivated. You enter what u eat every day and it calculates it up for you and also u enter your activities for the day and it tell u how much you have burned. It is agreat site ;; fitday.com