Tuesday, June 20, 2006

How can I slim down and tone my body.? -

I am 13 and weigh 117 pounds and am 5 5. I want to slim down and looked toned for the summer. I don t want some major weight loss program just a simple ruitine to help me get in shape and look good. I don t want to lose like 50 pounds either. I don t have to lose alot though. I just want to look good. Long and detailed answers please.

My Dear, I believe if U wish to slim down, U first have to make a make a commitment to slim down. Below are the steps U might wish to take:1. Once U wakes up, pray and tell yourself, I would slim down today ;-) .2. Take a glass of warm water and do a 10-minutes warm up and stretching every morning before U take your breakfast.3. Before every meal, remind yourself U are in the process of slimming down and should only eat what U need and not what U want. Please note that as a guide, eat the volume of food equivalent to 1-fist size.. of course I mean the size of your own fist as different people s fist varies ;-)4. Remember, it s better to eat more meals and less portion at each meal per day.5. If possible, eat more vegetables and fibres and drink lots of water throughout the day ;-)6. Try to walk more throughout a day, whenever possible so as to have better blood circulation. Do an average of 1 km of brisk walking per day.7. Remember not to eat anything within 2 hours before U sleep. If U are really hungry, then take some fruits and drink some water (easier to digest) or drink a glass of milk (it ll neutralize your stomach acid).7. Before U sleep pray and ask God to bless U with a slim and healthy body.P.S.-I did the above and lost 6 Kg in 2 months. Remember: Matthew 7:7-8 - Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. (NIV) Amen!

Situps. I am 5 11 174 Toned. I do alot of situps and pushups, and to alot of cardio. Mainly I eat alot of high in protein foods for breakfast to get me started on my day.

ahhhh same here,im 13 5 1 and i weigh 107!i wanna get in shape too!like not over do it though ya know.when you find out can you PLEASElet me no. haha thanksss (: