Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Why cant I lose weight?! Best Answer? -

I am a 19, almost 20 year old guy. I m 5 8 and weigh 190 pounds... Not terribly fat or anything but definately got more body fat then I want! Mainly a chubby belly and man ****.... But it wouldn t hurt to lose some weight all over.I have been taking Karate for about a year....I train 3 times a week for 2 hours apiece and a little bit every day just here and there. I know thats not a great weight loss program but it should do something right? I have tried everything and nothing seems to help me lose weight... doesn t matter what I cut out or how little I eat.... I do everything in my power and manage to keep my weight stable but can t lose any.One problem I know is that I don t eat very healthy. Its just...I m a college student living on my own and its hard to get balanced meals and such. I only have so much time for exercise and to be honest...I know this sounds lame but I can t stand to. Its boring! Thats why I took up Karate, its exercise thats interesting as well.So...any ideas? I wanna lose weight more then gain muscle or anything....karate helps me build muscle, I just need to lose the extra weight. I d like to lose 30 pounds.Any help at all please!

Eat healthy and in small portions throughout the day. Do not have a heavy lunch or dinner but only a heavy breakfast. Have fruits at 11am and at 4pm. Have an early dinner too. Summary: Have 5 meals in a day- - - Heavy Breakfast + Fruits at 11 + Moderate lunch + Fruits at 4 + Early and moderate dinner.I believe Karate will take care of your strength training. Walk daily for an hour or so. Never let yourself go hungry. Avoid the greasy stuff i.e. KFC, McDonalds etc. You will do fine. Kicking the fat around the tummy and the waist is the toughest part..but you can do it.

Hi,Its more than likely what youre eating in your daily diet, as to why you you are having a hard time losing weight.My wife actually found a program helped us both lose weight. It wasn��t too difficult to follow and it was an all-natural way to do it. No pills, no expensive equipment, no tedious boring routines, especially no long cardio. I was kind of skeptical when she introduced me to it, but it worked for her so I agreed to do it too. My stomach was really gross, anyhow I posted a link you can see my before and after results and so you can check the program out for yourself.Good luck w your weight loss http://www.ProFatLoss.com

i think the best way to lose weight is to eat six meals a day... but have it light. usually a normal person would eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. but it s heavy of all of it. so break it up have a light breakfast, then something in between breakfast n lunch. then light lunch, between lunch n dinner get something to eat twice. then followed by dinner by 8. don t eat anything after 8... food like sandwiches with salads, tomato, slice of bacon with cheese. it s light yet healthy. don t eat oily food. eat something fresh n healthy. steamed chicken, fruits, vegetables n all. hope this helps and u get thinner.