Thursday, June 22, 2006

I am 40, 5ft and 234 lbs ! i want to lose weight!is slenda okay to use for someone w/ a big amount to lose? -

I have tried EVERYTHING and i am desperate. I tried bangkok pills, chinese meds, teas, ballerina and the very expensive herbalife. Herbalife was good but i really can t be satisfied with 2 shakes a day (or more) and 1 measly meal. The meds did wonders for my skin and hair and the hated belly fat got smaller - and for a while i felt great loved the stuff, but when i totaled my expenses, it shocked me to find out that less than one month into the program , i already spent close to 10,000.00! I can t sustain that kind of weight loss program no matter how I love the vitamins. Will Slenda work for me ? Voices of wisdom and experience.....help ! I am a working girl, can t afford such a big amount , unless I sell herbalife, but I can t do that if i remain in my present weight. I want to exercise but my feet hurt, my back hurt, but i try , and walk and move as much as i can but i want to be half my weight already! What is the best way? The fastest way? Desperately seeking a miracle

try the fat lost for idiots. Its cheap and it well generate you your own personal menu base on the food you choose. It don t even seem like diet. And you lose 9lbs every 11 days. Base on the food you choose. Its awesome. Try it. Visit below

Hi, I have a question? Why does it have to be the fastest way? And what you don t want is a diet. What you need which will be a lot more effective in the long run and permanently is a Life Style change. What I d like you to do for me if you dare is to email me on my private email and supply me with step by step your Life Style. What you eat for the entire day and night, what you have before you go to sleep, including desserts, snacks, etc, etc. Do not give me one of those typical Diet programs. Real food. And please also include how much time you would have available 4 days a week to devote to exercise program. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a wonderfull day!

No matter how you slice it, diet is a dirty word. It smacks of deprivation and hunger pangs. To overcome the pain, you need a plan.So WebMD asked the experts for advice, and put together their quick tips on how to get your weight lossgoing.1. Know Your Weight Loss Goals2. Understand Your Weight Loss Personality3. Double Up: Diet Exercise4. Make a Firm Weight Loss CommitmentFinally, be sure you re committed to losing weight for yourself -- not because someone else is pressuring you to do so.Then, take things slowly, keep these tips in mind, and you should be on the road to weight loss in no time.How do i lose fast weight? - Healthy life every day!search :http://www.google.com/search?hl=en lr= newwindow=1 as_qdr=all q=%22How+do+i+lose+fast+weight%3F%22+-answers.yahoo+loseweighthappy btnG=Search