Friday, June 23, 2006

Will Protein bars,shakes, etc. make me gain weight?? -

I ve been on a weight loss program for the past 3 1/2 years now, and I ve lost between 55-70 lbs. with a healthy diet, caloric counting and reduction, and cardio/ weight training.I ve heard that consuming protein right after a workout, it ll make your muscles grow.Will it also make me gain weight, I started at 385lbs went down to 315lbs., went up to 358lbs (due to a work shift change) and now I m back at 325lbs. I still have 75 lbs to go, but will also fill in some of the loose skin with muscle, will protein help, or should I avoid it??

eating foods high in protein help .. because it burns calories when your body consumes the food... like fish and cottage cheese..... high protein foods good.. ....protein shakes.. gain weight....bad.. eat lean meat .. good... and yes eating after workout is good

Yes it will, and also kill you faster than you think.