Monday, June 12, 2006

I lost it, can you help me get it back? All answers are highly appreciated.? -

Peace be upon everyone here, I am fifteen. I am a girl. I am about 53 kilograms. My height is about 165-166 cm. I SEROUSLY want to lose thigh and butt weight. I just binged today on caramel cake and pancakes with honey, also on simple carbohydrates.. : (.Can you please suggest for me a weight loss healthy diet plan (daily) to lose thigh fat. I really want to lose it. Please help me. A lot of help is highly appreciated. I am really upset because I lost my period last month ans last June because I went on a high-protein diet, and sometimes I ate, but not too much. Please give me a healthy weight loss diet that mainly targets the thighs and butt. Thank you a lot

Get yourself a Thighmaster, or just open and close your legs repeatedly. I suggest you get yourself a persistent boyfriend as well.

omg! :/ the reason you lost your period is because you are underweight and lost weight too fast!! you need to seek medical attention as soon as possible, this is the begining of anorexia, i know, i ve been through it, please get help, being anorexic and living with the reputation is hell

healthy weight loss diet? You can eat what you want at that age, but why kids are so overweight is cause they stuff themselves with crappy food, like soda, cake, chocolate. Just stay away from junk food, if you want you can have whole wheat bread whatever you want. the only way to loose weight on theighs and butt is Running, depending on the amount of fat on your body cardio may take longer or work within a few days. It s the bodies decision where it wants to burn the fat, but yes, cardio will defenitly do it. 10-20 minutes a day ( 1.5 miles or more) you should see improvements.. But when you work out you will get hungry, so EAT... dont ever Not eat... Or you will be loosing more muscle.