Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Whats the best way to lose weight when you dont have much to lose? -

I m female, 5 8, and 135 lbs. I really want to get down to 125 but it s so hard! I ve been using the weight loss program on a treadmill 4 times a week for two weeks and I ve sort of been doing the special k challenge except for two or three days when I really was craving those carbs. Does anyone have any tips for dieting or suggestions for exercise? Are there any particular foods I should avoid. The weight I d like to lose is basically on my tummy if this helps. thank you.

The best thing to do to lose that few pounds is to watch what you eat. Stay away from fried foods (french fries and the such) and greasy foods. Portion control is also a good way. When exercising, carbs are your friends. Carbs and protein are the fuels that keep the body going. You did not mention how long you spend on the treadmill, but the number of times a week. Remember, when doing cardio such as walking/running, you do not start burning calories until around the 20 minute mark. So, if you have only been doing the treadmill for 20-30 mins, increasing another 10-15 mins can help drop a few more pounds over a few more weeks. The tummy is also one of the harder places to loose a few inches and pounds. In addition to your time on the treadmill, do you do any other exercises? Sit ups and crunches, when performed correctly, can do a lot to help, but it can take time. If some one is not available to help you do sit ups, slide your feet under your couch or chair (if its sits off the ground) and you can use that to hold your feet. Keep your knees at about a 90degree angle. Keep your fingers interlaced behind your head. Come all the way up until your back is straight up, and then lower yourself back down until your shoulders touch the ground. If you perform these a little slow, they can benefit you. Or you can go faster and go for repetition. Remember that the more done correctly, them more beneficial they are.

Get Fit With Chris Freytag always works for me. and if you do the same Exercise and eat the same thing your body will get use to that and your body will find a way to store body fat again so you have to change your Exercises and eat different food. i love the freytag progams because she tells you how to do this and she has many videos that you can do that are like 15 mins long; good luck

I tried many different method to lose my weight, but nothing worked untill I found this amazing method. It works amazing and I lost my weight fast after I found correct method. I lost 8 pounds in 30 days and it was so fast. If you are very serious and really want to lose weight you should check this out. You can find info here http://bit.ly/dgnkp8

the best thing is to have heaps of water and dont have junk and try running around the block 3 times u would loose stacks if you do that everyday or once a week !

lots of sex