Sunday, June 11, 2006

I need help making healthy choice!? -

Im going grocery shopping tonight and I need some help making some healthy choices. I am trying to lose 70-80 pounds. What should my grocery list include for a healthy weight loss list. Breakfasts, lunches, dinners. Keep in mind I have a 2 year old too!

-Non fat milk-Pure orange juice, [read ingredients, make sure it only say 100% orange juice, noting eles]-Non fat Yogurt-Whole grain wheat bread-Eggs-Anything organic you can find-fruits-veggies-low salt turkey-chicken-cherrios cerial-organic oat meal [green box] maple and brown sugar, or quicker instant oatmeal.Always make sure you check the ingredients and what it contains.

I would like to recommend you my weight loss way that works amazing. I get right weight loss way and applied the way, then I lost weight fast. You must have the way that works. You can get the best way weight loss that worked for me and lost 13 pounds after 2 weeks. You can get more information at http://bit.ly/vbile62

If you are really serious about losing weight you must have this program. It worked for me and it is the only diet program that lost me 11 pounds in 30 days. It works just amazing and using correct info will lose your weight easy . You can find more info at http://doiop.com/ebt12k