Monday, June 19, 2006

Is it possible for me to lose...? -

My current body measurements are 39DD-40-42 and I would like to become 36DD-26-36? And I would like to do this by mid August this year. How possible is this? I m going to be cutting out junk food, mainly candy out of my diet which is the majority of what I eat everyday. I realize it isn t going to be a healthy weight loss but just wondering will my body suffer from anerexia? Even though I will still eat, but the dramatic weight loss I would be putting my body through I m just worried.

Your weight loss will probably not be as dramatic as you think it will. And you are the one that controls whether you become anorexic or not! Anorexia starts when you stop eating completely, then you could become very ill. The best thing you can do is to eat well....whole grains, fruits and vegetables, lean meats and low fat dairy. Cut out candy, junk food and soda. And get some form of exercise every day. Go to www.mypyramid.gov There you can find everything you need to know to be your best, healthy self.Good Luck