Monday, June 19, 2006

Weight Loss Tips? -

I am 21 yrs old and am trying to lose weight by eating less during the day and exercises but I am starting a new job which is 8-5 everyday monday-friday and wont have much time to exercise. I was wondering if neone had any tips as to what has worked for you; as in drinking water only all day,...I hate fruits like grapes, strawberries... I do not like the taste of them and so that s the part thats hard for me and so any help will do. Thank you!!

If u want to lose weight start exercising like jogging, cycling,swimming, skipping and cut sugar and carbs from ur diet as its equally important. For example i don t take sugar when i have milk and it was disgusting in the beginning but later i got used to it.If u do this regularly there is no reason that u will not lose weight unless u have any medical problem.I lost 2 kgs in 15 days though i was not at all fat and i used to do jogging only for 20 minutes daily.Do these exercises (called 8 minute workouts on youtube) regularly and correctly and u will see the results.http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu��http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssby1uuhy��http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnbhn7yss��http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulifn-31b��Also try to avoid junk food, pepsi etc.Note:U have to be patient, sincere and positive in ur efforts.Good Luck

you should drink 8 oz. or more of water a day. it helps you lose weight. you can do 60 minutes on a treadmill and 30 minutes on an elliptical (both of these are available at any YMCA) and it really helps. you can go straight to the YMCA after work.

you need to find time to exercise. i was like you, get off at 5 and then i am so tired i didnt have the energy to get up and go out for exercise. now, what i do is, as soon as i get home i change my clothe..from work cloth to my work out outfit, put my sneakers in front of the door, eat a very sensible and light meal (something with carb to give me energy) an hour or so later go out and walk/run my buns off. if you want to lose weight, you have got to exercise. that is the only way. and if you dont like fruit, eat veggies. drink water. u will lose weight.