Monday, June 26, 2006

Will this diet plan work? -

Hi. I m 5 3 I weight 170 lbs. I designed my own weight loss program and I want to know if you think it will work. My plan is to drop 34lbs. in 17 weeks. (2lbs. per week.) I will eat a Carnation Instant Breakfast every morning (130 calories), For a snack I can have a piece of fruit (no more than 100 calories), for lunch any Leancuisine under 300 calories, for dinner anything on my 300 calories and under list (pretty extensive list filled with vegs. and lean meats). After work i will stretch for 30 minutes, do some exercises for 30 minutes (I have a sheet listing different ones like crunches and push ups etc.), then I will go and run 1 mile and a 1/2 mile cool down walk. Then I will stretch for 10 minutes. Do you think doing this plan will work? My fiance will be gone for boot camp and I want to impress him with the weight loss when he comes home. So I have plenty of motivation. Thanks for any input you can offer!

Sounds like a good plan....and you could probably use a variety of lunches though instead of all tv dinners...like healthy sandwiches