Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Will this diet work for me? -

Ok, so I m 14 years old I m 5 foot 4.I weigh 78 kilos I need to go on a diet.This one sounds healthy effective.But i was wondering if its healthy for my age?heres the link:http://marys-diet-story.com/weight-loss-story.html?t202id=333 t202kw=gabriel%20method gclid=CKjnmoroqZoCFQwxawodHzcgzwPlease let me know, if you have any other suggestions for quick/easy/healthy weight loss let me know.Thank you.

buy a pedometer and try walking a mile a daythis diet is risky. I suggest eating more veggies and see what a dr suggests for A GOOD MEAL PLAN for you

no diet is going to be to healthy for you expecialy pills and drugs when it comes to weight loss best way is to workout and run. this is safiest way and well keep weight off you if your useing medican you well lose weight but alot of times when you stop weight well come right back and well be harder to lose agin

78kg?if you want to lose weight without noticing I suggest you buy tighter pants so when you eat you ll feel that that belly getting really tight and you ll feel bad and stop eating.

dont do dieting but eat slowly if u will eat slowly u will be full early.dont overeat.and exercise for 25 min a day and drink a glass of water before eating ur food and dont just eat everyday eat 3 or 4 times a day

well you ll never know if you don t try it yet.......and i think it will coz they wont put it on internet if its no effective.....heres a suggestion for quick easy weight loss EXERCISE everyDAY.....

where s your photo?